ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Notice: Apply Online for 4182 Apprentice Vacancies @ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in, Opportunity for Freshers
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Online Applications are being topped off for enrollment to the post of Apprentice in different branches of Oil and Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC). this can be a tremendous open door for Freshers holding the capabilities of Bachelors, ITI, and Diploma inside the concerned exchange. the web application is enacted until 17 August 2020 at ongcapprentice.org.co.in
The Oil and petroleum derivative Corporation will additionally help a total of 4182 openings across India out of which 228 are for Northern Sector, 764 for Mumbai, 1579 are for Western Sector, 716 are for Eastern Sector, 674 are for Southern Sector and 221 are for Central Sector.
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Beginning of accommodation of utilization: 29 July 2020
- Last date for accommodation of use: 17 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020 to 1 September 2020
The online procedure for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 proceeds till 17 August 2020. during this article, we’ve given the applying procedure directions, capability subtleties, age limit, and each one required data that a competitor must top off his/her application. Applicants can experience this content and applications for the web applications by getting to the connection given underneath.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Focal Sector – 221 Posts
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Accountant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant Human Resource: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanical Diesel, Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Surveyor, Welder – ITI Certificate in the concerned subject.
- Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Mechanical – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit – Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 years (Upper age is loose by 5 years for SC/ST up-and-comers and three years for OBC contender for the exchanges saved for them; Candidates having a place with PwBD classes will run age unwinding as long as 10 years (as long as fifteen years for SC/ST and as long as 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Determination Procedure for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The determination of competitors is done on the reason of Merit.
Step by step instructions to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Intrigued competitors can apply online from 29 July 2020 to 24 August 2020 through online mode. Competitors can adhere to the guidelines offered underneath to enroll themselves for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Steps to enlisting ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
Before going after the over understudy’s jobs, up-and-comers need to initially enroll themselves inside the online entryway. In case you’re applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.
for Technician Trade, Visit at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
After fruitful enlistment with the above organizations, a number will be produced, and furthermore the up-and-comer needs to make reference to this permit number while going after disciples jobs inside the ONGC website.i.e.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
Enter your dynamic email and versatile number.
The competitor ought to have an examined duplicate of the shading photo (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and mark in dark ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) and so forth. Prepared before applying on-line.
Competitors are encouraged to test all subtleties before a definitive accommodation of the applying.
After effectively applying/enrollment of Online Application, the competitor must remove a print from the filled-in online application for future reference.